June 13, 2011

The Trials & Tribulations of Blogging

I like blogging.
Most times I find myself with an endless list of topics I want to discuss yet I seem to find little time to get them out of my head and onto the computer.  Well, that’s not necessarily true.  I do find time to get most thoughts out of my head and onto the computer, but in a Microsoft Word document; it’s the process of posting to the Blog where the trouble lies.  I tend to get frustrated with the process of posting.  I find the tools necessary to create, edit and insert photos cumbersome.  Hopefully with time it will become less of a pain in the but-tock.  (I think it might help if I stop posting my entries at 11 o’clock at night too.)


If I could blog telepathically it would be perfect! I would have a thought and Voila!  It would be posted!  Because I can’t do this, I tend to stock pile my entries in Word documents and post several at once when I find the patience to do so.
So bare with me and if I post multiple entries at once, you now know why.
Oh, and please feel free to comment on any post and “Like” my thirstydirt.blogspot.com Facebook page to get new posting notifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment