January 16, 2012

No Excuses

No excuses?  Actually, I have tons of excuses for the lack of blog follow through, but I won’t waste your (or my) time with them.  It’s hard to believe my last posting was September 25 – almost 4 months ago!  
Just before Christmas I received my new seed catalogue and have been itching ever since to plan the garden for the upcoming season.  It’s taken a lot of will power but I have yet to do more than a quick flip through the catalogue.  I also know there are other things that need to be tended to right now and once I get into that catalogue the garden obsession will begin again.
Anyhoo, in light of the new catalogue I have been thinking a lot about my blog and all the things I mentioned I would blog about but never got around too.  Thankfully I was able to find a hand full of half started entries that I had intended to post in the fall.  Over the next little while I will try to polish ‘em up and post them.
Stay tuned!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment